Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Gift Processing Coordinator directly supports all members of the Advancement Team. This person is primarily responsible for gift entry and record management, gift acknowledgement and receipts, financial reports, administrative functions of the Advancement Office and is the primary supervisor of the database system and information processing.
The Gift Processing Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly paid employee.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing all gifts and pledges, generating all acknowledgement letters, pledge reminders, weekly and monthly financial reports, as well as coordination and reconciliation with the business office/controller
- Overseeing multiple funds and campaigns. Proficiency in the usage of Senior Systems by Ascendance or other donor centric database
- Generating reports, labels and other database materials as needed for fundraising campaigns or special projects as requested by the director, other staff members or the volunteer leadership
- Creating the parent, faculty/staff directory each year
- Producing the annual report of donors
- Providing technical support for the Advancement team
- Offering general administrative support to the Advancement Department and serving as back up to the Front Desk Receptionist
- Assist with campus special events, alumni events and fundraising events as needed
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be able to learn and maintain a database with accuracy
- Have exceptional organizational skills
- Multi-task, use discretion and employ confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong financial/accounting proficiency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Senior Systems by Ascendance and/or Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge is preferred
All employees of FWCD must:
- Embody, model and communicate the School’s mission and core values (respect, responsibility, kindness, courage, integrity and scholarship)
- Exhibit generous community spirit, professional flexibility, a sense of humor and a positive attitude
- Collaborate and work well with colleagues, parents and students
- Execute duties in a positive and punctual manner
- Be an enthusiastic lifelong learner driven toward professional self-improvement and personal growth
Equal Opportunity Employer / Statement of Inclusivity:
Fort Worth Country Day is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. The ideal candidate should possess a thoughtful approach and knowledge of intercultural communication and inclusion of underrepresented groups. Employment decisions at FWCD are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and performance and are subject to the academic and business requirements of the School.
The FWCD Inclusivity Statement confirms: We believe that understanding and respecting differences not only inspires compassion and empathy, but also fosters intellectual curiosity and creativity. We embrace the diverse cultures, experiences and perspectives that comprise and enhance our learning environment. We commit to sustaining and growing an intentionally inclusive community.
About Fort Worth Country Day and the City of Fort Worth:
Fort Worth Country Day earned the distinction of being ranked one of the Best Companies to Work for in Fort Worth for 2018.
Fort Worth Country Day is a coed, junior kindergarten through grade 12 college-preparatory day school with approximately 1,100 students and 250 faculty and staff. Country Day seeks to promote inclusivity and retain a diverse faculty. The 104-acre campus offers excellent facilities for academics, arts and athletics. Faculty and administration nurture a collegial professional environment in which innovation is encouraged. Opportunities for ongoing professional development are exceptional. Fort Worth Country Day is proud of its school community where students, parents, faculty, staff and administration join together to develop an effective and enjoyable place to teach and learn.
Fort Worth ranks as one of the top 20 largest cities in the United States and is known for its vibrant arts, music and cultural life. The Dallas/Fort Worth metropolitan region is home to over 6.5 million people. More information about the School and Fort Worth community is available at www.fwcd.org.
The search to fill this position will begin immediately. Interested candidates should include a cover letter, resume and names of professional references.
Interested candidates should include a cover letter, resume and names of professional references. Click Here to Apply