OUTCOMES CONSULTING > CNM-PACT
Specialized Expertise and Powerful Tools
CNM-pact® – CNM’s innovative new evaluation consulting and outcomes technology services
Gives nonprofits the ability to efficiently and effectively track, analyze, evaluate and report outcomes. Nonprofits can securely access their program results anywhere, anytime, and on any platform. We will not only work alongside your staff, guiding them in the development of strong evaluation plans and protocols, but will also help them to expand their capacity for data utilization and push quality improvement. CNM brings outcomes expertise and technology to all nonprofits regardless of size, mission or location, at an affordable cost.
Funders expect nonprofits to achieve outcomes. The future success of most nonprofit organizations will be determined by their ability to demonstrate that they have achieved outcomes and made an impact. CNM’s evaluation consulting services can help nonprofits achieve greater program efficiency and effectiveness. With a valid evaluation methodology that incorporates best practices, CNM provides clients with a comprehensive toolkit and program evaluation system.
Our Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services Include:
- CNM-pact® for evaluation consulting and data analysis and visualization technology
- Evaluation consulting to assist organizations in evaluation planning, tool development, and data collection, management and analysis
- Third-party evaluation for grants and other funded programs
- Custom training in outcomes and evaluation
Our Approach to Services
- Practices aligned with the American Evaluation Association standards
- Comprehensive assessment to determine evaluation readiness
- Fully customized evaluation services that are based on organization’s needs and resources rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
- Collaborative process of designing and implementing evaluations that are practical and doable with limited staff and financial resources
CNM received a $50,000 grant from the Program on Philanthropy and Social Innovation at the Aspen Institute and JPMorgan Chase & Co. CNM worked with six nonprofits focused on ending poverty through workforce readiness and affordable housing, to build their program evaluation capacity across a shared measurement system.
CNM launched CNM-pact® in early 2017 after the completion of a successful pilot program with eight DFW nonprofits. This video showcases the pilot participants and impact that CNM-pact is having on their organizations.
“We have been pleased with CNM-pact technology services and third-party evaluation services for our Camp Fire School Readiness Program. CNM has worked with us to improve our data monitoring and tracking system in order to enhance the quality of our outcome data. Through this process, we’ve been able to streamline data collection and review information more quickly enabling us to address trends immediately instead of waiting until the end of year program analysis has been completed.”
Chief Program Officer, Camp Fire First Texas
For more than 35 years, CNM has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering affordable education and management consulting services to our members. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership, management expertise and outcomes technology.
Keep in Touch
2902 Floyd Street
Dallas, TX 75204
1701 River Run, # 1002
Fort Worth, TX 76107