OUTCOMES AND EVALUATION > CNM-PACT
Specialized Expertise and Powerful Tools
CNM-pact® – CNM’s innovative evaluation consulting and outcomes technology services
CNM-pact gives nonprofits the ability to efficiently and effectively track, analyze, evaluate, and report outcomes. Nonprofits can securely access their program results anywhere, anytime, and on any platform. We will not only work alongside you and your staff, guiding you in the development of strong evaluation plans and protocols, but will also help you to expand your organization’s capacity for data utilization and push quality improvement. CNM brings outcomes expertise and technology to all nonprofits regardless of size, mission or location, at an affordable cost.
Funders expect nonprofits to achieve outcomes. The future success of most nonprofit organizations will be determined by their ability to demonstrate that they have achieved outcomes and made an impact.
CNM’s evaluation consulting services can help nonprofits achieve greater program efficiency and effectiveness. With a valid evaluation methodology that incorporates best practices, CNM provides clients with a comprehensive toolkit and program evaluation system.
Our Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services Include:
- CNM-pact for evaluation consulting and data analysis and visualization technology
- Evaluation consulting to assist organizations in evaluation planning, tool development, and data collection, management and analysis
- Third-party evaluation for grants and other funded programs
- Custom training in outcomes and evaluation
- Practices aligned with the American Evaluation Association standards
- Comprehensive assessment to determine evaluation readiness
- Fully customized evaluation services that are based on organization’s needs and resources rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
- Collaborative process of designing and implementing evaluations that are practical and doable with limited staff and financial resources
- Powerful combination of evaluation experts and leading edge technology helps organizations use a valid methodology, make data-driven decisions, improve program performance, and engage stakeholders in a meaningful way
CNM-pact started in 2016 when CNM received a grant from the Program on Philanthropy and Social Innovation at the Aspen Institute and JPMorgan Chase & Co.
We piloted the program with six nonprofits focused on ending poverty through workforce readiness and affordable housing. Now, just four years later, we have over 90 CNM-pact clients.
We have been pleased with CNM-pact technology services and third-party evaluation services for our Camp Fire School Readiness Program. CNM has worked with us to improve our data monitoring and tracking system in order to enhance the quality of our outcome data. Through this process, we’ve been able to streamline data collection and review information more quickly enabling us to address trends immediately instead of waiting until the end of year program analysis has been completed.
Chief Program Officer, Camp Fire First Texas