OUTCOMES AND EVALUATION > Outcomes and Evaluation consulting
track, analyze, evaluate, and report outcomes
CNM Outcomes and Evaluation Services gives nonprofits the ability to efficiently and effectively track, analyze, evaluate, and report outcomes.
We will not only work alongside you and your staff, guiding you in the development of strong evaluation plans and protocols, but we can also train your staff and conduct data retreats to strengthen your organization’s capacity for data utilization and quality improvement. CNM brings outcomes and technology expertise to all nonprofits regardless of size, mission or location, at an affordable cost.
CNM’s evaluation consulting services can help nonprofits achieve greater program efficiency and effectiveness. With a valid evaluation methodology that incorporates best practices, CNM provides clients with a comprehensive toolkit and program evaluation system.
- Practices aligned with the American Evaluation Association standards
- Comprehensive assessment to determine evaluation readiness
- Fully customized evaluation services that are based on organization’s needs and resources rather than a one-size-fits-all approach
- Collaborative process of designing and implementing evaluations that are practical and doable with limited staff and financial resources
- Powerful combination of evaluation experts and leading edge technology helps organizations use a valid methodology, make data-driven decisions, improve program performance, and engage stakeholders in a meaningful way
Interested in learning how your organization could make use of our Outcomes and Evaluation Services?
The Early Education and Workforce Development department at Camp Fire First Texas sees data as a significant driver in our programming and approach to supporting early educators. Because of this, our work with CNM is instrumental in carrying out our mission. CNM analyzes and creates visualizations of our raw data. The dashboard that they create using our data gives us a simple way to see the impact of our work and who we are serving. CNM also leads our two internal data meetings each year, drafts a report, and presents the findings at our annual funder’s meeting with external partners. Whether it is being informed about the trends in child outcome data from the early childhood programs we support through our mentoring and professional development or the scores from observational assessments of teachers’ knowledge and skills to understanding the demographics of the educators we serve, CNM is there to support us each step of the way. It has been and continues to be a pleasure to work with individuals that are dedicated to helping us achieve our goals.
Toni Sturdivant, Ph.D.
Vice President (Early Education and Workforce Development), Camp Fire First Texas