The Finance and Payroll Associate will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting functions of the organization.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining financial budgets.
- Manage checks and deposit process.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable processes.
- Coordinate with Director of Human Resources to manage bi-weekly payroll functions.
- Prepare monthly financial reports and assist in month end closing process.
- Prepare contract/grant monthly reports and billings.
- Reconcile the bank statements.
- Experience with accounting software and data entry.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including GAAP.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of spreadsheets.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or other related field. CPA preferred.
- 2 years experience in accounting or related field.
- Non-profit accounting, preferred.
Vogel Alcove offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, a generous benefits plan for regular full-time and part-time employees and a great working environment. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary history to HR@vogelalcove.org.