Director of Development Key Responsibilities:
- Work with CEO in developing the fundraising goal annually
- Design and implement a comprehensive Development Funding Plan annually which maintains the fiscal health of the organization and provides future financial resources for growth and expansion. Including but not limited to: major gifts programs, capital campaigns, annual fund strategies, planned giving, and fundraising events.
- Manage & grow the portfolio of donors
- Supervise the Events Manager and provide support to special events
- Develop strong relationships within the community to foster a positive image such that companies, schools, civic organizations and individuals will make Community Storehouse the local charity of choice for funding. Create and execute a donor communication plan
- Manage the budget for the development department and be an active participant in the finance committee.
- Implement strategies to form strong relationships with donors and keep them informed on how their financial contribution is being utilized.
- Effectively motivate donors to provide financial support.
- Create reports to analyze and measure the progress towards the fundraising goals and the fundraising campaign’s effectiveness.
- Lead the development team and collaborate with the members to develop strategies for increasing brand awareness and funding.
- Work with the development team to create promotional material for the fundraising events and campaigns.
- Participate in outside events such as local Chambers, Rotary, Women’s Groups etc.
- Take advantage of community relations, speaking engagements, fundraising events, and communication tools like newsletters and social media platforms to reach donors and sponsors.
- Manage corporate gifts.
- Look for additional grant opportunities
- Recruit and train qualified employees for the fundraising, public relations, and development team.
- Stay up to date on fundraising trends.
- Bachelors Degree (Required) CFRE plus
- 5 Years + in professional fundraising with proven track record of increasing donations
- Extensive knowledge in managing and growing a development program
- Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Budget experience
- Able to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of design software & google ad grants a plus
- Strategic project management
Please apply through: https://jobs.gusto.com/postings/christian-community-storehouse-inc-director-of-development-b0b20454-8de8-42e8-92d5-77214828d8db