The Accounting Specialist is responsible for performing all day-to-day accounting revenue and disbursement duties of Union Gospel Mission (UGM-TC) under the direction of the CFO. The Accounting Specialist is responsible for additional duties as outlined below.
Education: Associates degree in business or accounting preferred, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Two years’ experience in accounting/financial management. Experience in Quick Books is a plus.
- Revenue/Receivable: Oversee and perform day-to-day revenue/accounts receivable functions with assistance from accounting personnel, in conjunction with CFO.
- Disbursement/Payable: Oversee and perform day-to-day disbursements/accounts payable functions with assistance from accounting personnel, in conjunction with CFO.
- Payroll: Perform payroll duties of agency, during absence of payroll personnel.
- Petty Cash: Manage petty cash duties of agency.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervise the Accounting Assistant/Clerk and Data Entry Specialist.
This is a full-time position: Monday - Friday 8:00-5:00
Salary Range $18-$20
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org