ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code if you do not know it!
- This event has passed.
Successful Small Shop Fundraising
August 18, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
When you’re part of a small organization and hold responsibility for everything in development from annual giving to planned giving, it can be a challenge to keep all the plates spinning at once. Things inevitably get put on the back burner from time to time. This session will help you discover ways to manage the myriad tasks of running a small shop while growing your program, too.
In this course you will:
- Understand the uniqueness and the challenges of small shop fundraising
- Discover best practices for small shops that are key to your success (and sanity)
- Understand the value of a strong executive director – development director relationship
- Learn to engage colleagues and volunteers in the work of development
- Discover ways to connect with and cultivate donors who give again and again
Program Level: Basic and Intermediate
Instructional Method: Online via Zoom
Social Worker CEU Credits: 2 hours
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please note: Registration closes at 12 noon on the day prior to the class date. All registrations are subject for approval.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Karen Perry, CFRE
Karen Perry, CFRE, is the Senior Consultant at M. Gale & Associates. Karen joined M. Gale & Associates with more than 18 years experience as a professional fundraiser and a fundraising consultant. As Senior Consultant, Karen works directly with M. Gale clients and focus on best practices and strong deliverables to help all clients achieve success.