ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact email@example.com for the code if you do not know it!
- This event has passed.
Secret Sauce to Donor Retention
August 16, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Nationally donor retention rates are in the tank and the development office is at its highest turnover in nonprofit history. Let’s explore the varied elements that impact your retention story and who is responsible for it anyway.
- Understand your numbers and how to track and report them for benchmarking
- Learn how to build a unique matrix for your organization to address donor retention
- Use the roles within your development office, board, and agency staff to turn your retention rate into gold
Program Level: Basic
Instructional Method: Online via Zoom
CFRE Points: 2 points
Cost: $65 members / $115 non-members
Please Note: Registration closes at 12 noon on the day prior to the class date. Registrations are subject to approval.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Tobie Smith, MA, CFRE
Tobie offers our clients a wealth of development, marketing, and communications experience. Her proven performance equips her with a deep understanding around strategies that deliver philanthropic results. Her history of helping organizations successfully meet and exceed milestones continues to inform her meaningful work with academic, healthcare, and faith-based nonprofits today.
Career highlights include:
– SMU Major Gifts Officer as part of the University’s $1.5 billion campaign
– Director of Foundation Development: Legacy Giving, Capital Oncology, and Transplant Projects, Methodist Health System Foundation Dallas
– Director of Advancement for two K-8 schools affiliated with the Independent Schools Association of the Southwest
– MA, Southern Methodist University
– Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
Choose Any Six Courses and Save With Our Fundraising Certificate Program