ATTENTION – Members, make sure you enter your discount code and click “Apply” to activate the discount. CNM does not refund the difference if the discount code is not applied at the time of transaction. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the code if you do not know it!
Grants: Application to Implementation (Dallas Fall 2024)
October 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Foundations and other grantmakers can be excellent prospects for funding the work of your organization. With more than 200,000 foundations in the U.S. and 11,000 in Texas, it can be difficult to know where to find the ones whose priorities align with your mission and how to approach the ones that do. This seminar will walk you through the grant application process and highlight what to do once you receive the award.
- How to get prepared to seek grant funding
- Research and develop a targeted list of foundation funding prospects
- Learn the key components of a competitive grant proposal, such as developing a compelling needs statement, learning best practices for developing a well-organized budget, using a logic model to craft the project description and program evaluation
- Prepare and submit proposals online and otherwise
- Manage donor relationships and reports post-award
CNM Dallas Office
Energy Square I
4925 Greenville Avenue, Suite 106
Dallas, TX 75206
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (One hour lunch on your own)
Cost: $125 Early Bird Members / $150 Members / $200 Non-members
Early bird member rate ends October 16, 2024.
Please Note: Registration closes at 12 noon on the day prior to the class date. Registrations are subject to approval.
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON