Community Partners of Dallas is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to join our team!
Who We Are: Community Partners of Dallas (CPD) provides what abused and neglected children urgently need today to thrive tomorrow. This is accomplished by working closely with the amazing caseworkers of Child Protective Investigations and Child Protective Services. We are the first step towards healing for approximately 18,000 children annually, and with a small staff of 15 we rely heavily on volunteers to provide exceptional programming to the children, families and CPI/CPS caseworkers we serve.
About the Role: This exciting position will work with the Volunteer Manager, as well as the rest of the Programs Team, to create a positive experience for all individual and group volunteers. The Volunteer Coordinator is expected to enthusiastically and positively communicate CPD’s mission to volunteers of all ages and impress upon them the importance of their role and the impact they have on the lives of children in our community.
Essential Job Functions: Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Liaison to CPD’s Teen Board, THANKs (Teens Helping Abused and Neglected Kids). Provide guidance to the student Leadership Team of THANKs for the planning of monthly meetings, annual fundraiser, recruitment of new members, and service projects
- Recruitment, training, and stewardship of individual volunteers,
- Leadership of Drive related volunteer projects,
- Support of Volunteer Manager at large program and fundraising events,
- On-going volunteer appreciation and Volunteer Appreciation Week initiatives
- and representation of CPD at volunteer fairs and off-site events as needed.
Qualifications: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree. This position requires the ability to stand and/or walk for 2-4 hours at a time and lift a minimum of 25lbs without assistance.
Company Offers: In addition to a highly positive, excellence-driven and supportive work environment, Community Partners of Dallas offers the following:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% of health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage with a choice of PPO or HSA plan; 403(b) company match; generous paid time off and paid holidays
Application Instructions: Submit cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to Volunteer Manager at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Submit cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.