Community Partners of Dallas is looking for a Volunteer Coordinator to join our team! This exciting position will work with the Volunteer Manager to create a positive experience for all individual and group volunteers. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- leading CPD’s Teen Board,
- recruiting, training, maintaining relationships with individual volunteers,
- leading Drive related volunteer projects,
- supporting Volunteer Manager at large program and fundraising events,
- and representing CPD at volunteer fairs and off-site events as needed.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree. This position requires the ability to stand and/or walk for 2-4 hours at a time and lift a minimum of 20lbs without assistance.
Submit cover letter, including salary requirements, and resume to Volunteer Manager at email@example.com. No phone calls please.