TITAS/DANCE UNBOUND is the foremost presenter of international and world class dance and music artists in North Texas. In association with AT&T TITAS/DANCE UNBOUND holds its performances at the Winspear Opera House and the Moody Performance Hall in the vibrant downtown Dallas Arts District.
This is a full-time, but can be three days a week on-site role for an Accountant located in Dallas, TX. As an Accountant, you will be responsible for accurately maintaining financial records, reporting, reconciliation and analysis. You will oversee payroll for a small staff of four, administration of 401k, accounts payable and receivable, analyze budgets, end of year financial audit and keep accurate financial statements for our nonprofit board. You will also work closely with colleagues in other departments to ensure accurate financial reporting, and assist with financial audits as necessary. Looking for all qualified candidates but certainly open to more mature candidates who have had full careers but are not quite ready to fully retire. TITAS does provide full health insurance, with dental and vision options. Additionally, TITAS provides a 401K match, after one year, to all employees.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field
- At least 2-3 years of experience in accounting or finance roles
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with accounting software such as Quickbooks
- Experience with budgeting, financial analysis, and financial reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other team members
- Certifications such as CPA or CMA are a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in the arts and nonprofit sectors is a plus
Please send all resumes to Charles Santos, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office phone is 214.978.2852 We are looking to hire some time between now and the end of 2023.