Jonathan’s Place is accepting applications for a full-time Therapist for the RESET (Restoring and Educating Survivors to Empowerment and Transformation) Program. The Therapist is responsible for the implementation of therapeutic treatment for the youth placed in the RESET Emergency Shelter. This includes, but is not limited to, individual and group therapy, establishing treatment plans, monitoring progress, consulting with other treatment team members and referring entities, conducting clinical trainings, and providing crisis intervention as needed.
The RESET Therapist position is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, evenings, and weekend (as needed) for agency and youth needs. Jonathan's Place offer a comprehensive benefits package including health coverage, 401k, and other ancillary benefits.
- Implementation of therapeutic treatment for survivors of commercial sexual exploitation.
- Establish treatment plans and monitoring ongoing progress.
- Facilitate individual and group therapy sessions
- Complete individual assessments, write reports and communicate with program staff, treatment team and other supports
- Identify trauma informed treatment modalities and interventions that address needs of youth
- Facilitate training and education to staff
- Provide crisis intervention.
Required Education and Experience:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Master Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Previous experience working with survivors of commercial sexual exploitation preferred.
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.