Are you ready to join an organization where you can provide proven impact to students and change the trajectory of their lives? Envision all Americans living lives with financial knowledge and freedom. At Junior Achievement of Dallas, we get to work toward that goal every day. Although not always easy, lives are changed.
You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifechanging impact and partner with schools, companies, individuals, and others to ensure everyone has access to choices for a financially healthy life.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is committed to diversity, equity and inclusiveness in our employees, board members, volunteers, and the students we serve. We offer our employees professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Position Title: Sr. Major Giving Manager
Reports To: Chief Development Officer (CDO)
Status: Exempt; salaried, Full Time
Salary Range: $60,000 - $75,000
Compensation: Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life, Short Term Disability, Defined Contribution program, PTO, and observe 11 holidays
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Provides management and leadership to the Junior Achievement of Dallas development campaigns- Dallas Business Hall of Fame and Individual Giving. Responsible for revenue generation and provides strategic direction for the Dallas Business Hall of Fame Committee. The position develops and executes a planned and individual giving campaign, provides timely and accurate reports to the CDO and President regarding the progress of related fundraising activities.
This position is a hybrid role, based in Dallas. Reliable transportation and Wi-Fi are required.
Working hours are 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and Friday 7:30 am – 12:30 pm.
- Develop and implement development and marketing strategies for JA Dallas: Dallas Business Hall of Fame (DBHOF) and individual giving. Involved with setting the overall sponsorship levels for JA Dallas.
- Provides timely and accurate reports to the CDO and CEO, and appropriate committees on the progress of fund-raising activities.
- Cultivate and Steward current and potential corporate and individual investors to generate financial support from DBHOF strategies and other investment avenues.
- Develops and monitor budgets for the DBHOF and Individual Giving.
- Responsible for tracking data, effective customer service and accurate financial reports through Blackbaud CRM our data system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5 years of fundraising and CFRE preferred.
- Proven track record of successful development abilities and generating revenue.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-starter, high energy level and the ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with donor database software.
Interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to Tamiko Stenline at Tstenline@jadallas.org. Deadline August 31st.