Are you ready to join an organization where you can provide proven impact to students and change the trajectory of their lives? Envision all Americans living lives with financial knowledge and freedom. At Junior Achievement of Dallas, we get to work toward that goal every day. Although not always easy, lives are changed.
You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifechanging impact and partner with schools, companies, individuals, and others to ensure everyone has access to choices for a financially healthy life.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is committed to diversity, equity and inclusiveness in our employees, board members, volunteers, and the students we serve. We offer our employees professional development and growth opportunities, a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a collaborative team spirit environment.
Position Title: Senior Manager of Major Gifts
Reports To: Chief Development Officer
Status: Exempt; salaried, Full – time, Hybrid working environment
Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000
Benefits: Salary, Medical, Dental, Group Life, Short Term Disability, Defined Contribution program, and PTO.
Junior Achievement of Dallas is seeking a dedicated and experienced Senior Manager of Major Gifts to join our team with a specific focus on cultivating relationships with individual and major donors, and lead fundraising efforts for the prestigious Dallas Business Hall of Fame event. This role will be focused on securing major gifts, sponsorships, and donations to support this hallmark event that honors outstanding business leaders and raises critical funds for JA Dallas's educational programs. The Senior Manager of Major Gifts will play a pivotal role in driving the success of individual major giving, the Dallas Business Hall of Fame and advancing the organization's mission.
Dallas Business Hall of Fame:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive fundraising strategy to secure major gifts, sponsorships, and donations for the Dallas Business Hall of Fame event.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with major donors, corporations, and foundations to secure financial support for the event.
- Collaborate with the CDO and Special Events Manager to align fundraising efforts with event goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for JA Dallas: Dallas Business Hall of Fame and individual giving. Involved with setting the overall sponsorship levels for JA Dallas.
Major/Individual Donor Cultivation and Stewardship:
- Identify, research, and prioritize major and individual donors who have the potential to significantly impact JA Dallas's mission.
- Develop and implement tailored cultivation and stewardship strategies for major and individual donors, focusing on building strong and lasting relationships.
- Leverage the Dallas Business Hall of Fame event as an opportunity to engage and steward major and individual donors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 5 years of fundraising (CFRE a plus).
- Proven track record of successful fundraising, relationship building, and generating revenue.
- Experience leading, managing, and developing a strong team of exempt employees.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Self-starter, high energy level and the ability to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with donor database software.
Interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to Tamiko Stenline @ Tstenline@jadallas.org. Deadline October 27th. No phone calls please.