The American Red Cross is currently seeking a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer- Corporate Giving to support the Dallas Region.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer who will meet fundraising goals and objectives and connect with our Corporate donors to serve our mission. In this role, you will identify, engage, cultivate, solicit, and steward current and prospective regional donors in expanding their financial support of the work of the American Red Cross.
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE GOOD:
- Work with the local fundraising team to develop and execute ongoing regional strategy for qualifying donors to ensure retention, growth of donor contributions, as well as recapture from previous donors. Work collaboratively with other departments and fundraising staff to create customized solicitation strategies matching the objectives of the organization and the interests of the donor/prospect.
- Solicit assigned donor portfolios through face-to-face visits and virtual meetings including preparation of personalized materials.
- Meet personal annual revenue targets by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects.
- Implement a program/activity to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward donors at the $5,000 level or higher, with an emphasis on maximizing revenue for the American Red Cross.
- Maintain donor records within our database management tool. (Salesforce)
- Assist donors in creating meaning in their lives by giving to the American Red Cross.
- This position is a blend of work-from-home, in-person meetings with donors, and an occasional team meeting in the local office.
- Participate in disaster relief fundraising projects as appropriate.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years of sales and/or fundraising experience required.
- Proven experience in developing strategies for donor retention, growth, and recapture, and proven success with complex requests is required.
- A current valid driver's license and a good driving record is required.
- Ability to relate well and work effectively with multiple constituencies and audiences. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Knowledge of office systems: MS Office preferred and fundraising database systems (e.g., Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce.com). Ability to work on a team within a collaborative environment and ensure the highest customer service orientation.
- Travel: Frequent travel within the Region is required.
Use this link to apply or go to www.redcross.org/jobs and search RC65640