Why Choose Us?
As one of the nation’s premier humanitarian organizations, the American Red Cross is dedicated to helping people in need throughout the United States and, in association with other Red Cross networks, throughout the world. When you join our team, you have a direct impact on a meaningful mission, and you can help save lives every day. If you share our passion for helping people, join us in this excellent career opportunity. Work where your career is a force for good.
We are committed to the diversity of our workforce and to delivering our programs and services in a culturally competent manner reflecting the communities we serve. Our work environment is collaborative, respectful, and inclusive with a focus on building allyship and a culture of belonging that empowers all team members. Come to learn, grow, and succeed while sharing your passion for making a difference.
The Red Cross supports a variety of cultural and community resource groups for employees and volunteers. From the Ability Network, our Asian American & Pacific Islander Resource Group, the Latino Resource Group, and Red Cross PRIDE, to the Umoja African American Resource Group, our Veterans+ Resource Group, and the Women’s Resource Group, these networks provide connections, mentoring and help give voice to important concerns and opinions.
At the American Red Cross, your uniqueness can shine!
The American Red Cross is currently seeking a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer- Corporate Giving to support the Dallas Region.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Partnerships Officer who will meet fundraising goals and objectives and connect with our Corporate donors to serve our mission. In this role, you will identify, engage, cultivate, solicit, and steward current and prospective regional donors in expanding their financial support of the work of the American Red Cross.
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE GOOD:
- Work with the local fundraising team to develop and execute ongoing regional strategy for qualifying donors to ensure retention, growth of donor contributions, as well as recapture from previous donors. Work collaboratively with other departments and fundraising staff to create customized solicitation strategies matching the objectives of the organization and the interests of the donor/prospect.
- Solicit assigned donor portfolios through face-to-face visits and virtual meetings including preparation of personalized materials.
- Meet personal annual revenue targets by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects.
- Implement a program/activity to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward donors at the $5,000 level or higher, with an emphasis on maximizing revenue for the American Red Cross.
- Maintain donor records within our database management tool. (Salesforce)
- Assist donors in creating meaning in their lives by giving to the American Red Cross.
- This position is a blend of work-from-home, in-person meetings with donors, and an occasional team meeting in the local office.
- Participate in disaster relief fundraising projects as appropriate.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years of sales and/or fundraising experience required.
- Proven experience in developing strategies for donor retention, growth, and recapture, and proven success with complex requests is required.
- A current valid driver's license and a good driving record is required.
- Ability to relate well and work effectively with multiple constituencies and audiences. Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills. Knowledge of office systems: MS Office preferred and fundraising database systems (e.g., Raiser’s Edge, Salesforce.com). Ability to work on a team within a collaborative environment and ensure the highest customer service orientation.
- Travel: Frequent travel within the Region is required.
Click this link or go to www.redcross.org/jobs and search RC65640