Position Summary: The CAMI Project Coordinator plays a pivotal role in orchestrating the success of CAMI events, encompassing conference coordination, speaker coordination, and retreat coordination. This position involves comprehensive administrative support for the Project Director and Oversight Team, ensuring seamless operations throughout the CAMI 12-month Learning Journey. The Coordinator is responsible for tasks such as ordering equipment, managing deadlines, scheduling meetings, and overseeing the intricacies of event planning. Additionally, the role involves recruiting and onboarding participants, processing registrations, and facilitating evaluations to enhance the overall experience.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Project Director to recruit and onboard CAMI participants for various events.
- Efficiently process applications and registrations, ensuring accuracy and timely completion.
- Develop and execute detailed plans for conferences, securing meeting spaces and coordinating successful events.
- Manage contracts with speakers, trainers, and consultants to elevate the quality of program delivery.
- Coordinate travel logistics for staff, presenters, and program participants for all events.
- Facilitate the collection of evaluations and assessments from congregations and facilitators after each event.
- Gather and analyze statistical data, presenting comprehensive reports to the Oversight Team.
- Fulfill additional duties assigned by the Program Director to contribute to the overall success of the project.
- Bachelor's or an Associate’s degree in a relevant field, demonstrating a strong academic foundation.
- Minimum of two years of hands-on experience in diverse settings such as non-profit organizations, community initiatives, schools, or churches, showcasing a versatile skill set.
- Proven track record of successfully leading programs sponsored by schools or churches, specifically adept at coordinating and managing volunteers to achieve program objectives.
- Established proficiency in overseeing, maintaining accountability, and fostering the development of staff members, emphasizing strong leadership skills.
- Displayed competence in budget coordination and management, ensuring financial resources are optimized to meet grant goals effectively.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to connect with individuals from diverse backgrounds, fostering positive relationships.
- Exhibit robust organizational abilities and self-motivation, showcasing the capacity to effectively manage individual workloads with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability and willingness to collaborate within a team-oriented environment, utilizing strong collaboration skills to build effective working relationships.
- Embody professional attributes of dependability and confidentiality, instilling trust within the organization.
- Technology Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Submit resumes to: Impactchurchhr@gmail.com