Support the foster care/adoption team by entering required data into current foster and adoptive families and clients data base and physical files, producing reports from the data base and develop and utilize tracking systems.
High School education or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Bi-Lingual a plus.
Minimum of one year experience working with records to maintain compliance and foster care agency experience will be given preference. Minimum of one year of experience auditing records for State licensing requirements. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong project management, customer service and organizational skills with attention to details.
Responsible for managing foster family facility logs and education logs in data base. Responsible for managing ongoing licensing requirements for foster families in collaboration with foster adopt specialists by developing tracking systems and notifying families in a timely manner when documents are coming due. Requires sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics. Requires the ability to communicate with foster/adopt families and assist them in maintaining licensing standards. Requires knowledge of the minimum licensing standards for foster parents and adoptive parents as well as other contractual agreements. Requires the ability to manage systems, enter sensitive data in a timely manner as well as ongoing follow up.
Sitting and standing for long periods of time at computer, receive and return phone calls.
Exposure to Confidential Information:
Maintain confidentiality and follow ACH policies and procedures, HIPAA regulations and contractual and regulatory requirements for personnel, foster parent, applicant, and client records.
- Responsible for timely, accurate communication and coordination with foster/adopt staff and foster/adopt parents when gathering data and documents
- Responsible for developing a tracking system, maintaining it, and notifying families when licensing requirements are coming.
- Must have strong organizational, technical and time management skills.
- Maintain the ability to complete accurate documentation in a timely manner, file without errors.
- Assist with office management tasks such as answering phones, emails, prepare and maintain files, copy/scan information, file chronologically by date accurately in binders.
- Assist in auditing files for compliance.
- Support all team members.
- Must be able to think globally, solve problems, and make good decisions with critical thinking skills.
- Actively participate in team, whole department staff meetings and staffing’s.
- Represent ACH in a professional and positive manner in all aspects of your position.
- All other duties as assigned.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Document, file chronologically, alpha correctly, and audit family files throughout the licensing process in accordance with all contractual, accreditation and agency requirements
- Maintain up-to-date case records (scanning and filing)
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and agency policy and procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional interactions with all department staff.
- Support and uphold the policies and procedures of ACH.
- Ensure quality services are provided and professional standards maintained.
- Work harmoniously with co-workers to generate a positive, productive, and constructive environment.
- Ensure work time is utilized fully and effectively to maximize productivity.
- Adapt to changing assignments/priorities as needed to support the department, families, and the agency.
- Actively participate in supervision and team meetings.
- Complete all ACH training requirements annually, on time, as assigned and as required to maintain training compliance with both agency and contracts requirements.
- Attend designated agency or community meetings or training.
- Collaborate with Supervisor and Director for all other assignments.
Please apply online at https://achservices.org/en/about-ach/join-the-team/