Youth With Faces gives justice-involved youth the skills needed to break the cycle of incarceration and create positive futures. Its programs are designed around foundational life and career skills needed to be capable, contributing members of the community and include Culinary Arts Internships, Food Handler/Food Manager Certification, Career Readiness and Reentry Support. Youth With Faces has partnered with the Dallas County Juvenile Department for over 20 years and recently launched programs in Collin County.
The Program Facilitator will ensure the successful delivery of technical training and life skills development programs to students residing in the Dallas County Juvenile Department or Collin County Juvenile Services. Programs will be delivered late afternoon (after school) with some flexibility in the summer. Programs take place at the juvenile facilities in McKinney or South Dallas.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties Program Implementation
- Utilize experience to plan and facilitate assigned programs
- Create a learning environment that is safe, challenging, and engaging
- Create positive relationships with students and staff to ensure high levels of satisfaction
- Deliver high-quality, impactful programs both in-person and virtually
- Ensure necessary program data is collected to support grant outcomes and impact
- Monitor program implementation to ensure success and recommend program improvements
- Attend staff meetings, training events, and workshops to continually increase knowledge and skills
- Keep abreast of trends in youth development to strengthen knowledge and
support programming efforts
- Create high-quality written lesson plans according to Youth With Faces’s standards and project timelines
- Maintain inventory of program supplies, and submit supply orders in a timely manner
- Maintain attendance records for participants and volunteers
- Ensure proper collection of impact data and administration of outcomes surveys
- Assist with data entry into participant database
Other duties as assigned by Program Director
- Classroom instruction experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and a commitment to and passion for Youth With Faces’ mission
- Experience working with Opportunity Youth is preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check
Youth With Faces is hiring for two part-time Program Facilitators - one for Dallas County and one for Collin County. The facilitators will work at the juvenile centers in McKinney or South Dallas. Interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter and hourly pay request to Chris Quadri, CEO, at email@example.com.