Reports to Executive Director
Responsible for overseeing the Food and Emergency Service and Workforce Development programs, including Adult Education, Financial Empowerment, and Employment Services.
- Directly supervise the Food Pantry Manager, Data Manager, Director of Workforce Development, and Program Assistant.
- Lead the program team on organizational policies and processes, including grant compliance, program processes, client eligibility, and services provided.
- Review monthly data for evaluation and program improvement.
- Work collaboratively with the Grants Manager and Data Manager to complete grant reports including but not limited to United Way, Communities Foundation of Texas, Texas Health, North Texas Food Bank, and Herbalife.
- Facilitate quarterly program meetings with staff to update on outcomes, and program changes, receive staff feedback and other WC general updates.
- Provide coaching to employees and completes evaluations.
- Order program supplies and conduct procurement to ensure compliance with government grants.
- Represent Wilkinson Center as the lead on the Dallas Adult Education and Literacy Consortium.
- Work with the Engagement Manager on implementing Back to School, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and graduation events.
- Represent Wilkinson Center at meetings with funders.
- Actively participate in site visits from funders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations to meet community needs and ensure that services are distinct.
- Work with the Director of Finance and Administration on budgets, policies, and employee issues.
- Attend monthly board meetings and provide program updates.
- Assess staff development needs and provide continuing education information and opportunities to staff.
- Recruit, interview, and hire program and reception staff.
- Education: Management, Business, Organizational Leadership, Social Work and Human Services
- Degree or Formal Training: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in program evaluation, data collection and reporting
- 5 years’ experience working with foundations, corporations, and other community stakeholders
- Experience with budgeting program expenditures
- 3 years’ experience with supervising employees from a diversity of educational and work backgrounds
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.