Our small team is seeking a Program Director who is passionate about Project Transformation’s mission to transform communities by engaging children, college-age young adults, and churches in purposeful relationships. The Program Director’s responsibility is to oversee the execution of our summer program.
The Program Director will report to the Executive Director and work alongside the permanent staff to carry out the details of the program while working to build partnerships in the community to enhance our reach to families, children, neighbors, young adults and community partners.
The Program Director will provide vision and direction to the development, implementation, and evaluation of our evidence-based program which is grounded in equity, social-emotional learning, literacy, developmental relationships, spiritual formation, and leadership development. The Program Director will work along-side families, churches, and community groups to impact change.
The Program Director will recruit, hire, train, coach and supervise young adult staff throughout their summer term. It is our goal to create a nurturing and supportive environment for young adults to grow personally and professionally.
The Program Director must be prepared to capture data that can be used to demonstrate Project Transformation’s activity and impact to its participants and young adult staff. The data will be used to improve program quality and to support grant funding and reporting efforts as well as support our collaboration with Read Fort Worth.
The Program Director should be organized and detail-oriented and able to think strategically while working towards organizational goals, objectives, budgets, policies and procedures. Responsibilities include: maintaining accurate records of staff, supplies, support partner paperwork, and general budget management. Because of the importance we place on building relationships, excellent communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills are critical skills for the Program Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in nonprofit, church leadership, education, or other relevant environments.
- 2+ years of program management and supervisory experience.
- Strong project management skills balancing long-term planning with day-to-day operations.
- Strong communication skills, including interpersonal skills.
- Strong skills in collaborative work.
- Master’s Degree in education, theology, social work, or related field.
- Knowledge of developmental levels for children and youth.
- Knowledge of literacy strategies and reading levels.
- Experience with platforms like Salesforce.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Project Transformation Central Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating space for all voices. We welcome all individuals to apply and are eager to expand our organization to reflect the diversity of our community.
Benefits: Include health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as retirement savings plan and paid time off
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to Lynne Rhodes (email@example.com) by May 2, 2022.