This position will handle the MEF Grant and Scholarship programs in full. The office team of Executive Director, Accountant, Administrative Assistant and Marketing roles work closely with the Program Coordinator.
Must be a supportive team member who works best on a team. Individual determination and the ability to set and achieve work goals also required. High communication skills and flexibility preferred.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director as a full-time staff member. Salary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Open and close the MEF Grant and Scholarship applications annually
- Identify, recruit, and coordinate with grant and scholarship committees.
- Notify grant and scholarship applicants of decisions
- Coordinate grant delivery
- Match scholarships to students using donor criteria when available
- Coordinate annual scholarship ceremony
- Build relationships with grant and scholarship donors
- Prepare grant and scholarship donor information annually
- Coordinate volunteers and staff for grant delivery and scholarship ceremony
- Work with Accounting to track grant and scholarship information including tracking, forfeitures, endowment reporting
- Prepare grant and scholarship reports to submit to Executive Director and/or Board meetings
- Track all work as directed by the Executive Director in preparation for annual audit
- Coordinate Social Media planning and posts for Grant and Scholarship Program
- Previous coordinating experience strongly preferred
- Self-motivation and discipline to regularly set and achieve work goals
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and networking skills with large groups as well as with individuals
- Excellent communication through written and verbal skills
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with prospective individual, corporate, and foundation donors
- Firm understanding of Microsoft Office especially, Excel, Word (Mail Merge)
- Work venues vary from office, to social events, to presentations, to large and small meetings and interactions with individuals, involving a variety of environments
- Evening and weekend work is often required
- While limited physical exertion is involved, considerable mental and emotional pressures exist
- The ability to coordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously and handle tension and stress in a positive manner
Benefits: Simple IRA, Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical
Email your resume to Executive Director, Ashley Sine, email@example.com no later than March 15, 2023.