- To answer Callers through direct telephone contact of both inbound, outbound calls, and voicemails.
- Provides information about programming, guests, and products by phone.
- Processes basic customer service needs.
- Records the contact and the need of the callers in the system.
- Follow up on Partners and Callers who have called in for prayer.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- Spiritually and emotionally mature with the lifestyle and behavior of a Minister of the Gospel.
- Copes with sensitive situations and does not disclose confidential information.
- Good telephone etiquette with strong interpersonal skills, in ministering and one-on-one contact in dealing with ministry Partners and other staff members.
- Knowledge of international languages is an advantage.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ministerial call center experience preferred.
- Must be able to type 35 WPM.
- Bilingual Candidates must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be able to identify the needs of the caller and determine best how to pray.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations on the phone.
- Basic computer and word processing skills required.
- Must be able to sit at workstation for extended periods of time.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Must be able to work shifts as scheduled.
- Must be able to work extended hours during special events.
Applicants may apply via Daystar's website: https://www.daystar.com/employment/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org .