- Prepare and provide a variety of reports and analyses, including but not limited to fundraising goals, donor retention, and appeal performance.
- Manage monthly KPI and board reporting.
- Manage funder reporting.
- Serve as the primary prospect researcher for the organization.
- Work with the CPO, Philanthropy team members, and Nexus program staff to manage fundraising and donor cultivation/stewardship events, donor site visits, special events, and other donor-centric programs that keep donors informed and involved.
- Work with CPO, CEO, and Philanthropy team to manage stewardship and cultivation strategies for new and returning donors.
- Provide Fundraising event and campaign logistic support.
- Assists the CPO, CEO, and the Board’s Development Committee members in their fundraising efforts and works with team members to advance a culture of philanthropy within the organization.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and steward prospects and donors from entry-level through upper-level gifts and grants.
- Provides ongoing grant prospect research and grant funding projections.
- Coordinates and facilitates internal planning and implementation meetings for grants.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com