Reporting to the Chief Philanthropy Officer, the Philanthropy & Communications Manager will maintain and manage the business, fundraising, and marketing processes within the Philanthropy Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain overall data quality of records in donor database
- Conduct regular gift entry into donor database, create and mail acknowledgment letters, create annual tax receipts, invoice donors as needed, and create outstanding pledge reports to be reviewed by the CEO for appropriate follow-up action.
- Conduct training for staff and board members responsible for soliciting donations in the proper use of the donor database tools and record upkeep.
- Prepare and provide a variety of reports and analyses, including but not limited to fundraising goals, donor retention, and appeal performance.
- Manage monthly KPI and board reporting.
- Work with CPO, CEO, and Philanthropy team to manage stewardship and cultivation strategies for new and returning donors.
- Provide Fundraising event and campaign logistic support.
- Produce Marketing Materials for soliciting funds.
- Manage website and social media.
- Produce creative content for website, social media, newsletter, and other communications material.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field from four-year college or university preferred. Two years of supervisory experience is preferred.
Please submit resume to email@example.com