JOB DESCRIPTION: This position provides a personalized experience for all levels of season members and non-subscription guests. The position will also manage the box office, coordinate all volunteers and bartenders, schedule venue rentals and support the staff through office management and administrative duties. Individual will report directly to and support both the Artistic Director and Managing Director. Expected workweek: 40 hours (frequent nights and weekends when box office is open)
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
FULL-TIME BENEFITS: PTO, health contribution
SEEKING: A highly organized, self-sufficient, dynamic, and friendly individual with professional communication skills (in-person, email and phone) and able to interact well with staff, volunteers, artists, contractors and theatre guests. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, SurveyMonkey and knowledgeable in AudienceView (ticketing software – training will be available with job); a TABC license will be required (employer will cover training and costs), bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
DUTIES: The position supports many important functions within the organization. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide a “boutique” experience for all our members (all-levels) through personalized phone calls, emails and individual interactions
- Create and execute membership mailings, email blasts, personalized calls
- Work to increase and strengthen membership sales; monitor membership numbers and sales; train staff/volunteers on box office procedures and ticketing software
- Work closely with Marketing and Development Managers to create strategic plans and experiences for members and single-ticket buyers
- Manage most to all of the box office shifts and coordinate box office schedules for staffs and volunteers
- Assist/coordinate and execute opening weekend events for productions; assist/coordinate special events/additional programming throughout the year
- Coordinate and schedule bartenders and oversee bar inventory; train new bartenders; work with Managing Director on bar menus
- Provide administrative support to the Artistic Director and Managing Director; duties include administrative tasks such as scheduling, office phone coverage, venue rental assistance and coordination, upkeep of office supplies and inventory, office organization, weekly errands, filing, coordinating/scheduling vendors and guests and organizing/assisting auditions
- Respond and address general inquiries via email and phone
Amphibian Stage is a professional nonprofit theatre located in the Historic Near Southside of Fort Worth. We produce 4 main stage productions annually in addition to National Theatre Live screenings, Comic Residencies, Adult and Youth Community Outreach programs, special events and a 3-week theatre festival every summer celebrating new works. Amphibian Stage values diversity, equity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention/bias to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please submit a letter of introduction and resume including 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, September 9. Potential start date: October 3, 2022.