DEPARTMENT: Executive and Operations
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Services
CNM is the leading nonprofit management consulting firm in North Texas with offices in Dallas and Fort Worth. CNM’s mission is to strengthen communities by working with nonprofits and other stakeholders to focus on results through strategic management and data expertise and leading-edge technology.
The Operations Coordinator will work across internal and client-facing functions with responsibilities across all aspects of nonprofit operations and programs, especially Education. The Operations Coordinator reports to the Vice President of Services and is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and CEO, as well as all CNM program departments including Education, Strategic Consulting, Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services, and Marketing and Development.
- Greet guests for CNM meetings at both CNM locations including any education programs and assist with check-in of individuals registered for CNM courses.
- Support the Vice President of Services in communications with Human Resources, Finances, IT, and Facilities in Dallas and Fort Worth.
- Prepare documents and schedule meetings to support all CNM programs and operations.
- Coordinate educational programming with internal and external instructors to ensure a full calendar year with a variety of in-demand and relevant courses for CNM clients.
- Manage logistical support for all CNM education programming to include, but not limited to: scheduling and booking appropriate conference rooms or outside venues, set-up Zoom meetings for online classes, online registration set-up, and course material preparation.
- Work with the Marketing and Development Specialist to develop a plan to market CNM’s Education Services and provide program details for funder reports.
- Support President and CEO in research for customized professional development programs, including finding instructors and external programs to utilize based on client needs.
- Design and execute a plan to grow the CNM membership program, as well as updating and maintaining accurate records for all CNM members in Salesforce and MailChimp.
- Work with the Vice President of Operations on annual Education and Operations budgets to ensure revenue and expense goals are met, including preparing the weekly revenue forecast.
- Assist Vice President of Services with proposal proofreading, contract execution, and thorough CNM-pact™ client dashboard reviews as needed.
- Record payment details of all received funds (by check, ACH, or credit card), while making deposits when necessary.
- Schedule CNM Staff Meetings, Board of Directors, Board Committees, and other CEO meetings.
- Ensure conference rooms and common areas are clean and appropriately set-up for all partner and client meetings.
- Answer incoming calls and screen inquiries, assist people with registering over the phone, paying invoices via credit card and answer basic questions about CNM’s services.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Administrative experience with strong customer service skills required.
- At least two years knowledge and experience using the latest versions of Windows-based software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Proficient use of various A/V technologies preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptionally high level of adaptability, organization, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team and ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience with Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, WordPress, and MailChimp is a plus.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Genuine commitment to CNM’s mission and values – leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus; and supporting achievement of department financial performance.
This is a full-time position based at CNM’s Dallas campus but with the expectation of monthly trips to CNM’s Fort Worth campus.
To apply, send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.