Looking for a bright career?
Are you looking to join an exciting company working in a positive team environment? MetroTex invites you to consider joining our company. We support one another as we provide superior service, training and support to our members in order to elevate their success in their daily real estate businesses.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the ongoing development, scheduling, and high quality instruction of all MLS related training courses in all available formats, including the creation and update of course materials. This individual will be expected to provide training, technical support and assistance with course registration in both English and Spanish.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates and develops MLS training courses and/or course updates as required, including converting live instruction courses to a web based product offering as needed.
- Develops and maintains an up to date and accurate MLS training schedule, including input into the Association AMS system.
- Conducts training courses either in person or via podcast or webinar in both English and Spanish at various locations in North Texas including MetroTex Training facilities or on-site at broker offices.
- Conducts MLS portion of Association new member orientation
- Attends various MLS meetings as needed to speak on MLS topics
- Provides MLS technical phone support to MLS subscribers when not conducting MLS training courses which includes responding to inquiries, interpreting MLS rules and regulations, data integrity policies and procedures, and the resolution of any outstanding issues.
- Assists members with registration and/or cancellation for MLS classes via the Association AMS system or through the online Member portal.
- Troubleshoots MLS system issues - documents and reports these to the vendor, tracks the resolution, and communicates this to members and the department
- Coordinates with Director of MLS to develop newsletter articles and blogs, and acts as an ambassador to the MLS by marketing and promoting the MLS portal, MLS products and services and all training offerings.
- Answers and responds timely to phone calls, voice mail and email inquiries and maintains digital record-keeping systems in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Associate's Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school, or six months to one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills required: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet Software
- Other skills required:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Demonstrates the proper use of English and Spanish grammar, spelling, punctuation and speaking
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Communication – Communicates well, delivers presentations, has good listening skills.
- Customer Service – Responds to requests for service or assistance, works well with customers, promotes a positive image of the company, strives to solve issues related by customers, meets commitments.
- Innovation – Creative, offers new ideas, risk taker, amenable to change, generates suggestions for improving work.
- Interpersonal Skills – Builds strong relationships, is flexible/adaptable, works well with others, keeps emotions under control, solicits feedback.
- Problem Solving – Strives to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations timely, uses reason when dealing with emotional topics.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel or crawl
- Continually required to talk or hear
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close vision; Distance vision; Color vision; Peripheral vision; Depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Please click here to apply on our career center.