Through effective prospecting and relationship building with the business community, responsible for meeting annual new investor membership revenue goals as well as supporting new investor support of non-dues revenue opportunities. Play active role in coordinating systematic onboarding process that builds first year investor engagement and member satisfaction in order to achieve 80% first year retention located at the McKinney Chamber of Commerce office.
Outcomes Ratings and Comments
- Meets monthly new investor recruitment target and surpass new investor annual revenue by 10%
- Develop effective prospecting program utilizing ChamberMaster tools to track and follow up with best prospects for membership.
- Supervise and manage LINKS Networking Program and LINKS Advisory Committee in order to maintain high level of member satisfaction and attract guests.
- Ensure membership investment is appropriate to business goals and promote opportunities for new members to increase investment by increasing membership level or investing in non-dues revenue opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to play active role in onboarding and investor engagement in collaboration with Investor Relations Manager to exceed 80% retention of first year members.
- Encourage new investors to take advantage of most effective membership benefits related to their specific business development goals.
- Coordinate prospective and new member participation in the Orientation and Chamber Overview Meeting with a goal of at least 10 prospective members at each orientation.
- Collaborate effectively with Chamber Staff to provide seamless customer service and identify member preferences, needs for communications, engagement and relationship building.
- Attend and support Ribbon Cuttings and Ambassador Program as required
- Fundraising experience is a plus
McKinney Chamber of Commerce is looking for a result oriented, experienced and versatile individual for new investor sales role to include prospecting in target market, meeting monthly/annual sales goals, preparation of periodic reports, membership retention, and investment growth.
To be considered for this role, you must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills for maintaining relationships with investors, staff, board and stakeholders. Preferred technical skills include knowledge of CRM systems, Microsoft Office applications as well as the ability to quickly learn and work within proprietary computer applications.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-growth organization committed to an innovative and collaborative culture focused on quality programs and services for our 1200+ investors in one of the largest and most respected Chambers in North Texas.
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com