** To apply for this position, please use the following URL -
The Museum is seeking a Membership Coordinator to assist with all aspects of membership, such as growth in new members, increasing member retention, benefits fulfillment, member communications, and assisting with departmental needs related to marketing, stewardship, and engagement strategies. Working in cooperation with other departments, the Membership Coordinator assists with a variety of projects including member renewals, member events, digital campaigns, on-site membership sales, digital communications and website presence as it relates to communicating and cultivating members
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Membership Manager with data reporting and response management from multi-channel strategies for the cultivation, acquisition and renewal of members. Adheres to annual revenue goals and works towards opportunities and strategies to increase base of support, membership base, and revenue.
Scope of work includes:
- Provide support and work with the Membership Manager on the retention of existing members and the recruitment of new members through membership sales & conversion, gift processing, database management, communications and member servicing.
- Work with Guest Services to ensure effective membership sales, while promoting membership materials and benefits to encourage non-member prospects to join.
- Coordinate and assist with the planning, preparation and execution of various member events every year, differing in scale, scope, and schedule.
- Support members on the direct membership phone line, see to the integrity of data on membership accounts within the CRM and ensure accurate information entered and reported on from the CRM systems.
- Adheres to annual revenue goals and works towards opportunities and strategies to increase base of support, membership base, and revenue.
- Assist with in-house procedures for processing, fulfilling and reporting on member utilization of benefits.
- Provide support and work with the Membership team on the retention of existing members and the recruitment of new members through on-site membership sales & conversion, gift processing, database management, communications and member servicing.
- Work in the Lobby and with Guest Services to ensure effective onsite membership sales, while promoting membership materials and benefits to encourage non-member prospects to join. Assist as part of a strong front-line membership sales effort to achieve goals and excellent member service.
- Demonstrate an attitude of openness and responsiveness to all membership constituencies, to help all members get the most out of the program, with a view to renewing and upgrading their membership over time.
- Collaboration with Development, Volunteers, Community Outreach, Administration, Marketing, Programs, Events/Sales, Paleontology, Exhibits, Facilities, Guest Services and IT.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
- Bachelors of Science, Bachelors of Business Administration or Bachelors of Arts.
- 2+ years of work experience; preferably within membership and/or nonprofit fields or in sales.
- Exceptional written communication and ability to develop tailored materials crafted to address member interest and perspectives.
- Record of achieving goals and maintaining effective systems to manage multiple projects.
- Proven experience with CRM databases preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be a person who acts with integrity and is personally accountable for their results.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to effectively communicate with the staff and the public.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various software and technology programs to complete work duties.
- Self-motivated, organized, attentive to detail, and the ability to manage time and effectively function without close supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and special events as needed.
- Flexibility in outlook and ability to pivot quickly.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to relate well to constituents at all levels a must; customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Must be optimally protected against COVID-19 and be up-to-date on booster dose.
- Bilingual, Spanish and English, is preferred.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will be required regularly to:
- Sit for extended periods of time while utilizing resource materials such as a computer and detailed spreadsheets.
- Communicate by telephone; email other appropriate Perot Museum communication platforms (e.g., MS Teams, Zoom, etc.).
While performing the duties of this position, the employee will occasionally be required to:
- Lift and/or move light boxes and other materials of 20 lbs. or less.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified applicants and qualified employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Please use the following URL to complete an application for this position -