Job Title: Membership Coordinator
Location: Commemorative Air Force Headquarters, Dallas, Texas
The Membership Coordinator processes new and renewal membership packages, completes fulfillment and filing of member information. Prepares and mails membership reminders. Creates and updates member data in the database and documents interactions with members and ensures access to the member portal is linked correctly. Utilizes Raiser’s Edge tools to process and fulfill membership-related activities. Answers calls from existing and prospective members received in the membership office. Picks up mail from post office and opens daily. Engraves name tags, plaques and plates. Supports member, donor and prospect events. Monitors membership email address for member information updates and bounced emails. Responds to membership information requests. Provides back-up to other members of the Membership team, including being cross trained on key activities to ensure continuity. Performs other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Vice President of Membership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process memberships in an organized and efficient manner.
- Keep up to date on Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge database changes and use it to its fullest potential.
- Identify and report on key performance metrics that reveal trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Take the initiative to recommend how to streamline, automate, and maintain any routine procedures associated with membership entry and renewal, tracking, management and other tasks.
- Work with confidential information in a professional and responsible manner.
- Provide support for CAF and NAEC activities and events, such as the CAF Wings Over Dallas WWII Airshow, CAF Conference and other programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Graduate.
- Experience with databases, especially Raiser’s Edge, a plus.
- Collaborative approach to teamwork.
- Ability to operate independently and as part of a team, exercise sound judgment, and maintain confidentiality.
- A “customer-first” approach and the ability to demonstrate flexibility and problem-solving skills to resolve situations in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literacy. User of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) a plus.
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, motivation, and self-direction.
- Must meet training and background check qualifications and comply with the Protection of Minors policy. A pre-employment background investigation is performed on candidates selected for employment.
This job is a civilian position and does not require military service (including commission and enlistment).
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor. This job description may be revised upon development of other duties and changes in responsibilities.
The Commemorative Air Force is the world’s largest WWII Flying Museum with over 175 WWII aircraft and 85 units in 30 states and 4 international locations. The CAF has a volunteer membership of approximately 20,000. Information concerning our organization can be obtained at www.commemorativeairforce.org.
About the Henry B. Tippie National Aviation Education Center The mission of The Henry B. Tippie National Aviation Education Center (Education Center) is to Honor the Past, Empower the Future by designing and operating programs that provide hands-on learning opportunities and activities for all ages. Located at Dallas Executive Airport, the Education Center is the flagship of the American Airpower Heritage Museum (AAHM), an affiliate of the Commemorative Air Force. www.FlyNAEC.org.
Apply at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/535d30a9-60e8-4857-a5d4-13a4a5b96ece/Commemorative-Air-Force