Join Our Team and Make a Lasting Impact on Young Lives at Vogel!
Are you ready to create a meaningful difference in the lives of young children while using your technology and marketing skills? Vogel, a leading provider of quality early childhood programming, is searching for a dedicated Marketing Specialist to complete our compassionate and driven early childhood team.
As our Marketing Specialist at Vogel, you are responsible for the creation, integration, and implementation of a broad range of marketing and media activities aligned with the strategic direction of the agency. Your role will encompass Vogel’s varied and integrated communications, including design, production, website, social media, and all print related materials. This individual must be able to work independently as well as work closely with the other members of the Development Team.
This is a full-time salaried position with a salary range of $60,000 - $75,000 per year based on education and experience.
What we do
Vogel is a well-established nonprofit organization located in Dallas with a history spanning over 36 years. Our core mission is centered around providing exceptional care and early childhood education for young children from homeless and domestic abuse shelters, all within our NAEYC accredited childcare facility. Our innovative approach works to support both children and their parents through a two-generation strategy, offering resources that set families on a path towards a brighter future.
What you’ll do
- Creating, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, brochures, event support materials, and donor solicitations, with direction from Senior Director, Development.
- Planning, building and implementing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels and platforms, such as email, social media, search engines, and websites.
- Creating content for print and digital channels that is memorable, shareable, useful, and drives genuine engagement, with direction from Senior Director, Development.
- Optimizing website content and design for search engine optimization (SEO) to improve website traffic and search engine rankings.
- Administering website and publishing content.
- Monitoring and optimizing marketing campaigns.
- Managing online advertising campaigns, including pay-per-click advertising and social media advertising.
- Ability to proofread, edit, and write copy for web, print, and collateral materials.
- Communicating results through prepared reports, dashboard, or presentations.
- Analyzing campaign outcomes and show a positive return-on -investment from digital channels.
- Conducting research and analyze data to identify target audiences, market trends, and competitor strategies.
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure that marketing campaigns are aligned with organizational goals.
- Developing and implementing lead generation strategies to increase revenue.
- Staying up to date with digital marketing trends and emerging technologies to ensure that marketing strategies remain innovative and effective.
- Managing budgets and tracking expenses related to digital marketing campaigns.
- Uphold Vogel's cultural fundamentals and mission statement, respecting client confidentiality.
What will make you successful in this role (skills)
- Superb effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Empathetic and engaging approach to working with diverse populations.
- Strong organizational and technology skills.
- Strong time management skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Minimum of Degree in Marketing/Communications/Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Communications/Digital Marketing Specialist or related role.
- Experience with digital marketing automation software.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Canva, PhotoShop, InDesign, QuarkXPress, and Illustrator.
- Experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Expertise in growing high-quality followers and building engagement across four main social channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of web publishing, especially Word Press.
- Understanding of HTML & CSS to make change to website and design landing pages.
- Proficiency with SEO tools.
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Tuition reimbursement
Vogel is dedicated to providing top-notch early childhood programming for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years, as well as their families, who have been affected by the traumatic effects of homelessness. By joining our team, you can play a pivotal role in positively impacting these children's lives during their crucial formative years. Together, we have the power to change their lives forever.
No phone calls, please.
Did this post spark something in you? Apply now and embark on a fulfilling journey with us!
Vogel Alcove offers a generous benefits package, competitive salary, and a great working environment. Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary history to email@example.com.