Job Position: Marketing Manager
Department: Marketing- Reports to Executive Director.
Compensation and Status: Compensation to be determined*
Schedule: 35 hours/week, Monday-Friday.
Texas Discovery Gardens is a non-profit butterfly house and native garden in Dallas, Fair Park. Our mission is to provide natural learning experiences to children and adults. The Marketing manager is the sole marketing staff member and will oversee each avenue of advertising and branding.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the txdg.org website (This is a Squarespace site).
- Manage and create content for the TDG profiles on Instagram and Facebook.
- Schedule and answer questions about butterfly releases.
- Schedule and answer questions about guest photoshoots.
- Market events such as plant sales, workshops, spring break, etc.
- Create and distribute flyers/banners/advertising materials as needed.
- Work with marketing teams of other Fair Park resident institutions to create opportunities for cross-marketing and promotions.
- Work closely with the TDG venue team to promote venue space online.
- Optimize SEO for website (currently working on this with Vdigital Services).
- Assist with oversight and planning of annual fundraisers.
- Experience making content for social media.
- Ability to create graphic materials, flyers, and advertisements. (We use Canva)
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment.
- Willing to fit into many roles when needed.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar skills.
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
- Experience with photography.
- Experienced with creating fun social media videos. (Tiktok/Instagram/Facebook)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com. Than Call 214-428-7476 ext 250 for follow up with Dick Davis.