The ideal Marketing Content Coordinator is an idea generator who develops engaging content that builds our audience and generate engagement across several digital platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, YouTube, Google Business, Yelp, news outlets, and our agency blog. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, this position will also provide marketing strategy support for The Resale Shop, a charitable project of Jewish Family Service, including building promotional campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Produce creative social media videos and collateral utilizing established brand standards
- Write copy for emails and newsletters and promotional material including primary support for our Career and Financial Services department and the PLAN Clubhouse
- Build annual social media content calendar and coordinate with staff on storytelling opportunities to feature
- Coordinate with The Resale Shop Store Managers to promote sales and acquire new customers
- Measure, analyze and report on performance of marketing initiatives
- Attend agency committee meetings, fundraising events, or programs as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work samples/portfolio required
- 1 year experience in nonprofits, communications, public relations or marketing preferred
- Retail marketing experience a plus
- Self-starter, independent thinker, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, Constant Contact, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, AfterEffects
- Excellent writing and verbal communication required
- Ability to work occasional evenings or weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE AGENCY
Jewish Family Service of Greater Dallas (JFS) is a nonsectarian mental health and social services agency that impacted over 32,000 lives last year. For more than 70 years, our mission has been to provide effective, accessible, and comprehensive mental health and social services that promote lifelong self-sufficiency and well-being for the Greater Dallas community. JFS welcomes anyone through our doors regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, or the ability to pay and has more than 150 programs and services available to all in need.
We believe in nurturing passionate professionals who prioritize client health and well-being. Our team members across all departments collaborate to offer wraparound care in order to address multiple needs. Additionally, JFS is one of only six DFW agencies accredited by the Council on Accreditation, which means we continually meet the highest standards of practice in areas including governance, fiscal management, human resources management, and quality improvement.
JFS is invested in our employees. We pay 100% of our full-time employee (30 hours or more) health and dental benefits as well as life and long-term disability insurance. This position also receives 4 weeks paid vacation, sick leave, and includes American holidays and all Jewish holidays. We are willing to discuss relocation options. Come learn more about us!