Manage the organization's donor database and ensure its smooth operation. Your role will involve managing, maintaining, and updating the Raiser's Edge database, prospect management, and prospect research.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, non-profit management, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in database management, prospect research, and gift entry, preferably in a non-profit environment.
- Expertise in Raiser's Edge or similar donor management software.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data to inform decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with staff members across departments.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience in staff supervision, performance management, and workflow management.
- Advanced skills in MS Office with proficiency in Excel
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong technical affinity preferred with aptitude for databases and technical problem solving
- Ability to reason logically and make independent decisions
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Commitment to the mission and values of the organization.
- Prospect Management: You will oversee the identification, qualification, and cultivation of potential donors. You will manage the donor pipeline, track interactions, and help to ensure that donors receive regular communications that are tailored to their interests.
- Prospect Research: You will conduct research on potential donors to identify their interests, giving history, and giving capacity. You will also track philanthropic trends and identify new prospects for the organization.
- Relationship Management: You will work closely with the development team to ensure that all donor interactions are tracked and recorded in the database. You will also work with other staff members to ensure that data is being used effectively to support fundraising and programmatic efforts.
- Database Management: You will be responsible for ensuring that all donor information is entered accurately and efficiently into the Raiser's Edge database. This includes maintaining data integrity, running reports, and providing training to staff members on database usage.
- Supervision: You will be responsible for the recruitment, training, and supervision of one Gift Entry Associate. You will ensure that the Associate has the necessary resources to perform their job responsibilities, including access to the database and training on data entry procedures.
- Performance Management: You will monitor the performance of the Gift Entry Associate, providing regular feedback and coaching to ensure that they are meeting their goals and contributing to the success of the organization.
- Reporting: You will generate reports and analyze data to track progress towards fundraising goals. You will also develop and maintain dashboards to monitor fundraising activity.
- Workflow Management: You will work with the Gift Entry Associate to manage the workflow for gift entry and ensure that donations are entered accurately and efficiently into the database.
- Quality Control: You will conduct regular quality control checks on data entered into the database by the Gift Entry Associate and others in the organization, ensuring that data is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We invite you to apply: jobs.methodisthealthsystem.org; Job #JR1000010269
Methodist Health System is a highly revered, leading nonprofit healthcare organization in Dallas, Texas. Named one of the fastest-growing health systems in America by Modern Healthcare, Methodist includes 13 hospitals, either through ownership or affiliation. Our wholly owned and full-service hospitals include Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, Methodist Midlothian, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers; Methodist Richardson – Campus for Continuing Care; and, our newest, Methodist Southlake Medical Center. Our affiliated physician organization is Methodist Medical Group, which includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic, and a virtual care platform known as Methodist NOW. At Methodist, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson
- 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Military Friendly® Employer, Silver Designation
- One of three Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S., 2019
- Ranked No. 2 on Diversity Inc’s List of Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America, 2018
- Our Care Commitments:
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist