Make your career count! Work for an organization where your career is a force for good! We are seeking a relationship builder who can meet goals and objectives, connect with our donors and serve our mission.
**Role is remote, but you must live in the DFW Metroplex for donor visit and potential meetings at the office.
Work for an organization where your career is a force for good! We are seeking a relationship builder who can meet goals and objectives, connect with our donors and serve our mission.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward a portfolio of 150-175 individual donors in the Dallas metro area.
- Meet annual revenue target ($450-500K) by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects.
- Assist donors in creating meaning in their lives through giving to the American Red Cross.
- This position is a blend of work from home, in person meet with donors and work in Dallas office approximately 1-2 day/week.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years sales and/or fundraising experience required.
- Proven experience in developing strategies for donor retention growth and recapture and proven success with complex requests is required.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Significant expertise with Dallas funding community highly desirable.
Work with a team of 15 development staff to support the work within the North Texas region.
What’s in it for you:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
- Medical, Dental Vision plans
- Paid Family Leave: 12 weeks paid at 80%
- PTO + Holidays
- 401K with 4% match
- Employee Assistance
- Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
- Service Awards and recognition
- Pay for Performance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
Apply online at www.redcross.org/jobs and search RC54822 or click on link below.