Make your career count! Work for an organization where your career is a force for good! We are seeking a relationship builder who can meet goals and objectives, connect with our donors and serve our mission.
**Role is remote, but you must live in the DFW Metroplex for donor visit and potential meetings at the office.
Work for an organization where your career is a force for good! We are seeking a relationship builder who can meet goals and objectives, connect with our donors and serve our mission.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward a portfolio of 150-175 individual donors in the Fort Worth metro area.
- Meet annual revenue target ($450-500K) by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects.
- Assist donors in creating meaning in their lives through giving to the American Red Cross.
- This position is a blend of work from home, in person meet with donors and work in Dallas or Ft. Worth office approximately 1-2 day/week.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum five years sales and/or fundraising experience required.
- Proven experience in developing strategies for donor retention growth and recapture and proven success with complex requests is required.
- A current valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
- Significant expertise with Fort Worth funding community highly desirable.
Work with a team of 15 development staff to support the work within the North Texas region.
Please apply at www.redcross.org/jobs and search RC70994