Daystar Christian Television Network is looking for a Legacy Stewardship Administrator to work at their Headquarters in Bedford, Texas.
Must be a Christian who is personally committed, to the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Legacy Stewardship Administrator is responsible for working directly with our Daystar partners, to help facilitate the various estate planning and gift services available to them.
- Responds to calls and emails from partners or Daystar viewers, seeking information on: Estate Plans, Wills, Life Insurance, Revocable Living Trusts, Charitable Gift Annuities, Stock Gifts and more...
- Work with non-cash gift donations such as: Condos, Land, Vehicles, Motorcycles, Boats, etc. Mail thank you letters and gift receipts for the various donations.
- Work directly with the National Christian Foundation, which partners with Daystar, and helps individuals wanting to leave Daystar in their Estate Plan or Christian Gift Annuities (CGA).
- Work with supervisor on donated stock.
- Responsible for handling “Trusts” for Daystar with partners or viewers.
- Work directly with Attorneys and other related people, and/or organizations, to process Trust via our donors.
- Task with Real Estate assignments and donated stock (must be knowledgeable in this area).
- Maintain call log /data via Microsoft One Drive shared folders and documents.
- Provide supervisor with weekly reports.
- Help guide our partners and viewers, provide for those they love by creating a will and an estate plan, to create a legacy for their family. Assist with power of attorney when needed.
Required Skills/ Abilities:
- Work with donors or Daystar viewers, to formulate and implement a tax-planning strategy, to efficiently pass assets to heirs and other beneficiaries, according to the donor's wishes.
- Must have professional experience in Fundraising, Annual Gifts, Major Gifts, and/or Planned Giving Fundraising required.
- This position requires careful personalized strategies and frequent updates, as market conditions, laws, and personal (family) structure change.
- Excellent interpersonal, great communication, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to communicate with empathy, integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn, the organization's system.
- Hours can vary depending on business needs, events, and assigned task.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required from a four-year college or university in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Three to Five years professional experience in Fundraising, Annual Gifts, Major Gifts, and/or Planned Giving Fundraising is required.
- Three to Five years Administrative experience in a related area, including supervision, budget management, and planning responsibilities, strongly preferred.
- Must pass Pre-Employment (Background Check, References, Employment Verification, etc.)
- Valid unrestricted Texas Driver’s License Required
- Knowledge of/or certifications in the following areas are a plus: Accounting, Law, or Finance, including any certifications from the Global Academy of Finance and Management governing body or similar organizations.
- Professional Certification-CFRE: Certified Fund-Raising Executive strongly desired, but not required.
- CFP-Certified Financial Planner, strongly desired but not required.
Salary DOE: $85,000 - $95,000
Interested applicants may apply via Daystar's website.