Journey Home Housing Property Manager – Quail Trail
Presbyterian Night Shelter is known for serving the homeless in greatest need: those who have no other places to go. Those who present the greatest challenge to our community are welcome here. As the largest homeless shelter in Tarrant County, we serve approximately 1,000 men, women and children each night.
Presbyterian Night Shelter staff members strive with mutual respect and compassion to serve with integrity, taking responsibility for our actions to foster hope in the journey from homeless to home.
Responsible for all property management duties of 48 unit site-based housing programs Journey Home Housing at Quail Trail. Property provides permanent housing for chronically homeless individuals who are exiting homelessness. Will oversee all aspects of leasing, resident relations, maintenance requests, rent collections, budget oversite, filling vacancies, and all other business relations of the properties.
- High School diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working with diverse and/or difficult populations desired. ;
- Experience with affordable housing strongly preferred
- Two or more years of experience in multi-family property management with at least one year as Property Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in Blue Moon
- Able to multitask and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends
- Knowledge of Rent Manager or other industry software preferred.
- Valid driver license and proof of liability insurance is required.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com , no phone calls please.
Presbyterian Night Shelter is an Equal Opportunity Employer