As an Internal Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for developing powerful two-way internal communications strategies to deliver information and promote engagement. This role is the key driver in aligning internal communications with annual public relations and marketing goals and objectives across all Buckner subsidiaries and affiliates.
You will make a difference by:
- Support the development and execution of integrated internal communications plans in alignment with organizational priorities and objectives.
- Create content and carry out the Buckner voice across different channels including emails, articles, department communications, operational documents, web and intranet projects, newsletters, and more.
- Act as first point of contact on internal communications, providing advice and support to staff on internal communications messaging and best practices. Also serving as the primary point of contact for staff training projects requiring asset support from the Communications team.
- Work within the public relations team to ensure internal stakeholders are included as an audience in strategies and plans, when appropriate.
- Work with Buckner editorial team to develop blogs and magazine articles celebrating employees and their impact on serving clients.
- Write video scripts that support overall internal communications strategies. Serve as producer for the in-house videographer when projects pertain to internal communications.
- Capture and edit video content using phone and laptop when in-house videographer is not needed based on content strategy.
- Work with Buckner marketing team to advise on social media content related to internal communications and strategy.
- Support the Buckner crisis communications team to craft and distribute messaging for internal stakeholders.
- Champion DEI practices across the organization and serve on the Buckner Cultural Intelligence committee.