Position Function: Responsible for administering various human resource plans and procedures. The Human Resource Specialist will support and organize department goals and objectives to support Human Resource annual plan. The job requires sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
Education: High School diploma, PHR or SHRM-CP, preferred.
Experience: One-year experience in general Human Resources. Experience with HRIS preferred
Functional: Must be able to handle multiple task, detail-oriented, able to work independently. Must demonstrate excellent customer services skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Working Conditions: Sitting for long periods of time at computer, receive and return phone calls. Lifting files and office supplies required, up to 25 pounds.
Exposure to Confidential Information: Maintain confidentiality, and follow policies related to personnel
- Coordinates healthy, life and disability enrollments with broker
- Reconcile monthly benefits billing
- Track monthly, the ACA status of all part time staff ensuring compliance with all ACA requirements
- Audit 1095’s codes maintaining accuracy on monthly status
- Administer approval/declination of leave benefits
- Respond to workers compensation claims
Human Resource Function:
- Provide clerical and administrative support the Human Resource Department
- Onboard new staff and follow up properly to understand and improve Y1 new employee experience
- Maintain current and terminated file system to adhere to best practices for file maintenance and storage
- Support development and filing of job descriptions
- Maintain current records for all licensed staff and central report of staffing plans
- Support audits, monitorings and accreditation processes
- Ensure all terminated employee records are properly destroyed after the time line required by Federal Regulations
- Support Performance Management Process
- Responsible for the employee recognition page and associated updates/changes
- Special projects as needed
HR Systems and Analytics:
- Maintain monthly/quarterly/yearly Human Resource metrics and analytics for the department, as well as preparing on going dashboards and reports.
- Main point of contact for HRIS support and solutions, being one of our onsite experts.
- Set up permissions for supervisors
- Maintain accurate access groups in the Human Resource Information System
- Communication -Ultipro maintenance
- Monthly goal(s) review
- Assists with UltiPro reporting
- Will be responsible for assisting HR with UltiPro reports or system analytics
- Grants/Contracts reporting and support
- Assists with ACH / OCOK Performance Management
- Will be responsible for assisting in Performance Management
- This includes annual compensation adjustments
Please apply online at www.achservices.org (Join Our Team)