We’re Growing! Center for Transforming Lives is hiring a key role to grow our organization to better meet the needs of our personnel, participants and our community. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources Manager will oversee the human resource functions for the organization, while focusing on personnel development, recruitment and retention, employee relations, record management and other organizational practices supporting the strategic efforts of the agency.
The HR Manager will handle all human resource responsibilities, both managerial and administrative. This position leads and directs routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including employee relations, training, and development, talent management, hiring and interviewing staff, performance management, diversity, equity, and inclusion, change management, and creation and enforcement of company policies and practices. The HR Manager also provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive team and working in collaboration with senior leadership to implement initiatives.
To be considered, the Human Resources Manager must meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related discipline strongly preferred. A combination of experience and education can be substituted for a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Three years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP/PHR or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- High emotional intelligence and approach to interpersonal relationships with self-awareness and empathy
- Adept at forging a collaborative approach and aligning team members/resources to achieve outcomes and act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with goodness of fit, experience and education. Position may be performed remotely, with occasional in-person presence. Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit www.transforminglives.org
The Center for Transforming Lives disrupts the cycle of poverty for women and their children through homeless services, early childhood education and economic mobility. Founded in 1907, CTL employs 170 professionals focused on building better futures for 1,200 women and their children in Tarrant County.
Center for Transforming Lives is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with goodness of fit, experience and education. Position may be performed remotely, with occasional in-person presence.
Please send your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com