Join our amazing agency and make a difference in so many lives every single day!
Please send your resume to Marlene Schaub at firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR Coordinator is focused on providing excellent recruiting, application and onboarding experiences for internal and external customers. In addition, this position will manage the credentialing process for clinical staff. This position will also assist with the administration of Human Resources for the agency. This position supports, promotes and furthers our goal of providing the highest standards of culturally relevant and sensitive professional service consistent with our mission.
- Posts job openings on recruiting sites; uses variety of social media to reach applicants
- Ensures smooth and thorough onboarding process for new employees and their internal teams
- Manages recruiting process in Paycom through the applicant tracking module
- Develops and administers credentialing process for clinicians and other medical staff, as required
- Manages the job descriptions library and helps managers create new ones as needed
- Provides appropriate level of communication to keep applicants and managers engaged throughout the application/hiring process
- Assists in developing new recruiting resources; collaborates with DEI committee to identify new recruiting resources
- High school diploma or GED
- Curiosity about or desire to pursue career in HR
- Bachelor degree in HR or business preferred
- Ability to research information, analyze and make recommendations
- MS Office experience, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Paycom experience a definite plus; confidence in learning new Payroll processing/ HR administration software is a necessity
- Excellent customer service skills, both internal and external, with sincere desire to serve others
- Desire to work in a non-profit environment.
Jewish Family Service provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and veteran status, except in the case of positions in which religion is, in the opinion of JFS, an essential factor. Employment opportunities include but are not limited to recruitment, employment placement, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, compensation, use of facilities and participation in JFS sponsored events.
Please send your resume to Marlene Schaub at email@example.com.