Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County is a Christian organization and ministry dedicated to providing love, hope, respect and a new beginning for the homeless, offering a holistic program of care that leads to true, lasting healing. We are currently looking for an experienced Human Resources Coordinator to be responsible for assisting with payroll, recruiting, interviewing and all other aspects of Human Resources.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Consult with staff to identify employment needs and preferred qualifications.
- Recruit job applicants through posting job listings, networking, and attending job fairs.
- Schedule and conduct applicant interviews, contact references and perform background checks.
- Oversee onboarding, orientation, and exit interviews.
- Observe and participate in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Create and update job descriptions.
- Prepare personnel reports for upper management.
- Reconcile medical, dental, vision and life insurance premium statements.
- Manage new employee insurance enrollment as well as, open enrollment insurance.
- Manage 401K enrollment/changes.
Education: Degree in Business or Human Resources
Experience: Two to five years of experience in Human Resources
Please submit your application/resume directly to Mary Berg at email@example.com