Position Function: Responsible for administering various human resource plans and procedures. The Human Resource Generalist - Benefits will support and organize department goals and objectives to support Human Resource annual plan. The job requires sensitivity to the service population’s cultural and socioeconomic characteristics.
Education: High School diploma, PHR or SHRM-CP, preferred.
Experience: One-year experience in general Human Resources. Experience with HRIS preferred
Functional: Must be able to handle multiple task, detail-oriented, able to work independently. Must demonstrate excellent customer services skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
Working Conditions: Sitting for long periods of time at computer, receive and return phone calls. Lifting files and office supplies required, up to 25 pounds.
Exposure to Confidential Information: Maintain confidentiality, and follow policies related to personnel
· Coordinates healthy, life and disability enrollments with broker
· Reconcile monthly benefits billing
· Track monthly, the ACA status of all part time staff ensuring compliance with all ACA requirements
· Audit 1095’s codes maintaining accuracy on monthly status
· Administer approval/declination of leave benefits
· Respond to workers compensation claims
Human Resource Function:
· Provide clerical and administrative support the Human Resource Department
· Onboard new staff and follow up properly to understand and improve Y1 new employee experience
· Maintain current and terminated file system to adhere to best practices for file maintenance and storage
· Support development and filing of job descriptions
· Maintain current records for all licensed staff and central report of staffing plans
· Support audits, monitorings and accreditation processes
· Ensure all terminated employee records are properly destroyed after the time line required by Federal Regulations
· Support Performance Management Process
· Responsible for the employee recognition page and associated updates/changes
· Special projects as needed
HR Systems and Analytics:
· Maintain monthly/quarterly/yearly Human Resource metrics and analytics for the department, as well as preparing on going dashboards and reports.
· Main point of contact for HRIS support and solutions, being one of our onsite experts.
· Set up permissions for supervisors
· Maintain accurate access groups in the Human Resource Information System
· Communication -Ultipro maintenance
· Monthly goal(s) review
· Assists with UltiPro reporting
· Will be responsible for assisting HR with UltiPro reports or system analytics
· Grants/Contracts reporting and support
· Assists with ACH / OCOK Performance Management
· Will be responsible for assisting in Performance Management
· This includes annual compensation adjustments
Please Apply Online at https://achservices.org/en/about-ach/hire-me/