Maintain consistent, accurate graphic image and Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Society (DABS) branding and standards for all print, TV, and collateral information produced by DABS. Adhere to production time frames for all print and collateral needs. Interact with vendors for printing materials/pricing/print dates. Contributes to team effort.
- Oversee and handle production of all advertising, media and internal collateral to support various activities and departments of DABS, ensuring quality and consistency in standard design, context, and appropriate credits to donors/city.
- Manage overall graphic integrity of DABS collateral, ensuring accuracy, quality and adherence to established graphic DABS branding standards in print and advertising mediums; DABS branding will be used at all times unless prior authorization is given.
- Produce and/or manage all print production, ensuring quality, consistency and accuracy in text and branding; obtain appropriate approvals within enough lead-time to meet production deadlines.
- Coordinate scheduling and execution of all print and photographic assignments, ensuring that time lines are met.
- Oversee all vendors as they relate to graphic production of DABS materials and collateral; obtain quotes and negotiate pricing for printing materials.
- Submit invoices as they relate to any graphic project; check for errors and submit documentation to VP of Advertising in a timely manner.
- Maintain photo files for future reference/documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; excellent computer skills—Photoshop, Illustrator and other related software graphic packages supported by a PC Platform; detailed oriented.
- Photography and drawing skills helpful.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks through use of effective communication skills.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time and to move across property to assist in event execution as needed.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends/evenings as needed.
- College degree or equivalent with emphasis in graphic arts.
- One to two years graphic design desired.
Dallas Arboretum is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Dallas Arboretum does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Dallas Arboretum and Botanic Garden complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Please go to https://www.dallasarboretum.org/contact/employment-opportunities/ and click on DABSJOBSAPPLY via our careers page. There is no relocation package for this position. Only serious applicants need apply. No phone calls please.