Presbyterian Night Shelter is known for serving the homeless in greatest need: those who have no other places to go. Those who present the greatest challenge to our community are welcome here. As the largest homeless shelter in Tarrant County, we serve approximately 1,000 men, women and children each night.
Presbyterian Night Shelter staff members strive with mutual respect and compassion to serve with integrity, taking responsibility for our actions to foster hope in the journey from homeless to home.
The Grants Manager is responsible for researching, writing, submitting, and managing all aspects of the agency’s public grants. Grants Manager will complete all grant billing which includes compilation and submission of grant invoices and backup documentation. Additionally, the Grants Manager is responsible for the preparation and timely submission of grant performance reports and outcomes.
The Grants Manager will work closely with the Vice President of Program Services to ensure that grants are written to support agency programs in an effort to end homelessness in Tarrant County. The Grants Manager will also work with program managers and directors to gain an understanding of the programs and their needs.
The Grants Manager will work closely with the Vice President of Finance to ensure that grant are billed, tracked, and documented. Grants Manager provides all necessary grant documentation needed for budgeting and audit purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or social service field required.
- 3+ years of proven experience in successful grant writing experience, government grants experience preferred
- Proven knowledge in the area of grant management
- Knowledgeable and experienced with Abila MIP or other database fund accounting software
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills for monitoring accounting records and resolving accounting issues
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite
- A strong work ethic, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and ability to think independently
- Valid driver license is required.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits. Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, no phone calls please.
Presbyterian Night Shelter is an Equal Opportunity Employer