Center for Transforming Lives (CTL) is seeking a dynamic Grant Manager with deep expertise in public grant writing, reporting, compliance, and management. This is a hybrid position with local travel occasionally required. If you have a passion for helping women and children disrupt the cycle of poverty – then this position is for you.
The Grant Manager ensures public funding opportunities systematically and intentionally align with the agency funding model to support the services and programs operated by the Center for Transforming Lives. Primary responsibilities of the Grant Manager include direct supervision and management of the Program & Grant Administrative Assistant and grant interns, oversight of the full grant cycle for local, state, and federal level funding, and leading compliance and monitoring processes for publicly funded grants. The Grant Manager works alongside Department Directors, the Chief Program Officer (CPO), and other executive team members to identify and develop funding streams and ensure compliance to sustain services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s degree in a social service-related field.
- Three years of grant writing and compliance experience.
- Experience with government funding streams, budgeting, and planning.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Demonstrate strong, creative, strategic, and analytical thinking skills.
- Understand women and children served in a non-judgmental, compassionate, strength-based, trauma-informed manner.
- Handle situations in a non-threatening, professional, and supportive manner; show initiative to see what needs to be done and willingness to do it; strong work ethic and a commitment to working well with others.
- Demonstrate cultural competency through the ability to understand, communicate with, and effectively interact with people of various cultural backgrounds with a deep understanding of, and demonstrated commitment to, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Windows operating systems and Office products, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, or ability to learn them independently.
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with goodness of fit, experience and education. Please send your resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.transforminglives.org. If you are ready to be part of a team that is transforming the lives of women and children experiencing homelessness and poverty in Tarrant County, please apply today. Center for Transforming Lives is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).