A Dallas area non-profit is seeking a Foster Care and Adoption Director. The Director is responsible for coordination and implementation of comprehensive services for all clients in the Foster Care & Adoption program. This individual will be responsible for all licensing, contracting, and internal policy requirements. The Director will hire, train, and supervise all program staff.
Director position is a full-time position of 40 hours per week, with evening and weekends as needed. The agency offers a comprehensive benefits package including health coverage, 401k, and other ancillary benefits.
- Monitor compliance of foster and adoptive homes with licensing and contract regulations
- Foster professional relationships with professionals and foster parents by providing excellent customer service and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Oversee recruitment, training, and verification of all new foster and adoptive parents
- Effectively resolve problems or issues using judgment that is consistent with standards, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Continue self-education on current trends and research in the field of child development and trauma
- Evening and weekends on-call and training required as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Social Work, Human Services or related field
- Two years of experience in case management within a trauma-related field
- Knowledge of child development and behavior management
- Knowledge of DFPS CPA Minimum Standards preferred
- Licensed Child Placing Agency Administrator preferred. Must be able to take the test and obtain license within 1 year.
- Supervisory experience required
- Training in TBRI® preferred
Send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com